Work Life Balance
Striking an apt work-life balance has become a critical success factor in corporates. It has a bearing on the motivation, productivity, inter-personal relationships, stress levels and even on the physical health of employees.
Through this workshop, participants take personal responsibility towards a balanced life. They begin to discover that attitude plays a major role to support this and begin experiencing a shift in mindset. They are empowered and energized towards excellence and make the most of their available resources. They gain the art of an enhanced lifestyle.
The “Work Life Balance” will be delivered over two half days.
The Work-life balance workshop is for people who want to take the opportunity to step back, take stock and find ways to make changes. This workshop will provide you training in focusing on relevant life and work matters; setting practical goals, communicating and managing better.
- Assessing current work-life balance and how it affects us
- Understanding the causes of imbalance
- Understanding the ‘real’ meaning of work-life balance
- Work-life balance – Facts Vs Myths
- Strategies for upgrading the quality of our lives and nurturing well-being
- Building a healthy body
- Harnessing a powerful mind
- Creating abundant wealth
- Cultivating harmonious relationships
- Life and work responsibilities – the roles we have
- Coping with competing demands and maintaining concentration
- What drains us and what fuels us
- Understanding the energy “barometer” and managing energy levels
- Getting priorities right and protecting them
- Managing stress effectively
Delivery schedule: The programme will be delivered over two half days
Duration: 8 hours
Arrangements: We would be willing to conduct the course at The Meditation Space or at your training venue, in a place that is quiet and free from distractions (includes phones). A white board or flipchart would be necessary.
Participants: A minimum of 10 participants are required for effective engagement during activities within the workshop.
Booking: Session bookings need to be done at least 3 weeks in advance. Confirmations would be subject to the availability of facilitators. Cancellations, if any, must be done at least a week prior to the session.